Are you a manager struggling with a team that includes someone with a disability?
Choose the “Dis in the Team” coaching package if:
you know in your heart of hearts that you have a problem that needs dealing with and that you can’t bury your head in the sand any longer
you are not sure how to initiate appropriate discussions without causing even more problems
you need help with how best to get to the bottom of things and understand the facts
you want to show empathy, but are afraid of being too soft or too harsh
you are not sure how to cope with the different and conflicting needs of team members
Step 1 – Gathering the evidence
- Learn how to initiate those difficult discussions with confidence
- Find out what the current “disability etiquette” is
- Understand what’s really going on and what the problems are
Step 2 – Proven strategies that actually work
- Understand how to transform your own behaviour and emotions (and those of the team)
- Improve relationships at work so that you can have fun working together
- Learn how to tackle the issues and enjoy the sense of satisfaction that comes from addressing the problems
Step 3 – Getting things done
- A specific action plan of what will you do and what will you need to get done by others
What you get:
- Award winning coaching from a specialist in workplace disability issues
- Advice from Chris – someone who knows what it’s like to have a disability
- An online advanced Emotional Quotient (EQ) assessment
- Detailed feedback on your EQ assessment
- Four 60-minute coaching sessions with Chris
- A specific action plan to address the issues identified
- Email/telephone support to help with implementation
- Follow-up meeting to ensure the results of your efforts are embedded within the team
- A certificate of completion of this CPD accredited package
At the end of the “Dis in the Team” programme, you will experience:
- Improved acceptance of the disabled team member and understanding how they can even do things that others can’t!
- Increased confidence in how to tackle those difficult issues – stop being too scared to ask the questions that are in your mind
- Significantly enhanced team performance, productivity and morale
Here’s what people are saying:
reliable, consistent and inspiring. His knowledge in his field is outstanding and already he has started to help me with not only my business aspirations but also my personal goals too.
Chris was fantastic in that whilst we focused on the practical aspects of what needed to be done, he paid very close attention to my motivation and when it slipped he was able to pick out the positive aspects and keep me feeling great about the process.
I have found him to be extremely patient, reliable and professional in his area of expertise. He gives you his complete attention, is non-judgmental and leaves you with happiness and determination in reaching your goal.
His approach is very professional and he is able to generate good rapport. The process has made me much more self-aware as well as enabling me to move forward much quicker than otherwise would have been possible.